Sunday, April 29, 2007

Love reading all the postings on the family blog! I love your blog too, Wes and Lori, tell me you are printing a hard copy of all this so you can save it. With technology changing so rapidly I still feel so good having "cellulose" materials.

Our trip to Virginia to see Mike and Marci, Jake, Maggie, and Sophie was so much fun! Jake is so tall and Maggie is so her strong spirited self (I love that in a girl) and Sophie is just too hilarious! She is a little Mike! Her expressions, personality and sense of humor are just like her dad.


Sophie!








Grandpa & Grandma, Maggie & Jake at the White House below:

Mike and Dad at Gettysburg.
Maggie, Marci and Sophie coloring Easter eggs, Jake


We had such a good time being with the DC Trumans and we'll go back! Next year let's all go and spend Spring Break in D. C. There are lots of hotels close to Mike and Marci and it is beautiful and educational!

1 comment:

Abby said...

Hello Truman Family! I sercretly found your blog!! How fun to have everyone in your fam contribute! What a fun blog! Can't wait to see you all in the summer in gunlock!!