Hey guys....Amy,Abby and I are looking at your blog tonight. We are loving ALL of them! It is fun to see what you are all doing. Happy Birthday to all of you May birthdays.....Lucy, Kate and Mark!! It seems like yesterday we were celebrating Mark's birthday in your house in Bloomington. I have a picture of that...Mark was in his little cowboy shirt. We are lamenting here how time is going by so fast and we aren't sure we like it :(!!! Happy Memorial Day to all of you!!!!
2 comments:
Ditto to all those "Happy"s!
We can't wait to see you guys!
Hey guys....Amy,Abby and I are looking at your blog tonight. We are loving ALL of them! It is fun to see what you are all doing. Happy Birthday to all of you May birthdays.....Lucy, Kate and Mark!! It seems like yesterday we were celebrating Mark's birthday in your house in Bloomington. I have a picture of that...Mark was in his little cowboy shirt. We are lamenting here how time is going by so fast and we aren't sure we like it :(!!! Happy Memorial Day to all of you!!!!
Post a Comment