We had such a great time. I asked the kids if they were glad to be home and they all answered with a resounding "no." Thanks for everything you and everybody else did!!
We had the BEST TIME too!!! It's sad to have everyone gone! We keep looking at the pictures and Lucy keeps talking about "all-a-cousins!" And I feel grateful to have gotten to know everyone just a little bit better.
We love you all so much! Hope everyone is getting settled back into normal life! Can't wait to be together again!
Wow....what beautiful grandchildren!! Your reunion sounded like so much fun. You guys are the greatest, and such great planners! Hope all is well with all of you.... Can't wait for the "Gunlock Retreat"... love you all... Laurie
Wow....what beautiful grandchildren!! Your reunion sounded like so much fun. You guys are the greatest, and such great planners! Hope all is well with all of you.... Can't wait for the "Gunlock Retreat"... love you all... Laurie
5 comments:
Lori, thanks for the picasa information. Obviously, I need to learn how to use it, but I love it!
Thanks too for hosting the reunion and posting the daily blog. How can I print that?
We had such a great time. I asked the kids if they were glad to be home and they all answered with a resounding "no." Thanks for everything you and everybody else did!!
We had the BEST TIME too!!! It's sad to have everyone gone! We keep looking at the pictures and Lucy keeps talking about "all-a-cousins!" And I feel grateful to have gotten to know everyone just a little bit better.
We love you all so much! Hope everyone is getting settled back into normal life! Can't wait to be together again!
(Lu - did you get the printing to work?)
Wow....what beautiful grandchildren!! Your reunion sounded like so much fun. You guys are the greatest, and such great planners! Hope all is well with all of you....
Can't wait for the "Gunlock Retreat"...
love you all...
Laurie
Wow....what beautiful grandchildren!! Your reunion sounded like so much fun. You guys are the greatest, and such great planners! Hope all is well with all of you....
Can't wait for the "Gunlock Retreat"...
love you all...
Laurie
Post a Comment