Sunday, December 9, 2007

Here Comes Suzy Snowflake . . .


"I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED DECEMBER. . .
as a special time of year. . ."
We celebrate the birth of baby Jesus,
and the world is quiet and
cold, and waiting. . .
and
because that is when
Suzy arrived!
And she has blessed my life
since the day she was born!
Happy Birthday Suzy!


10 comments:

Phoebe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Phoebe said...

Happy Birthday Suz! This is sort of a big one right?!! You look beautiful as ever! Glad your back blogging Lu! Love you both!

suzy said...

Thanks Momma! Love you!

lori said...

We love you too, Suzy!! So sorry you and Kate have been sick! What a jip on your birthday!

Hope you had a good day anyway! Can't wait to see you soon!

(love this picture! You two are beautiful in every way!)

Abby said...

Happy Brithday Suzy!!!

Rachel said...

happy 30th birthday suz!!! we are old together now! you and your mom look so beatuiful in that picture! i too am glad your back in the blogging circuit lu! love ya all

Laurie said...

Happy Birthday Suz...you were sick? Bummer, not fun, especially on that special birthday! You two gals are so beautiful.....ditto to everyone's comments!! Keep up the blogging Lu....now I now where you have been Suz...laying on the couch :)Hope you are all better.
Love you all!

Mandi said...

Happy Birthday Suzy! I will be the big 30 in Feb. I am getting a little freaked:(

Laurie said...

I can spell, sort of...now I now???
opps....:)

erica said...

cute girls....happy day suzy!