Thursday, March 1, 2007
star wars birthday party
Hello Everyone! It is so much fun to read all of the posts! I love this. I'm writing to ask some advice from all of your very creative minds. Jacob wants an Ewok birthday party. So, I'm trying to gather ideas-- Has anyone or any kids been to a Star Wars birthday party? Do you have any ideas about games and activities you could share with me? I think we'll use teddy grahams with toothpick spears for the cupcakes. Another idea I thought of was balloon light sabers. I may do a pinata of the death star-- I really need games and fun birthday activities that can be applied to star wars. Let me know if you have any ideas! Thanks alot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This will be a great party! Can't go too far wrong with the Star wars theme. As far as additional activities...hmm...you could play ewok, ewok, Luke(or if it is a female friend, Leah) instead of duck,duck, goose. You could have a matching game with different characters from the movies. Or you could have an ewok race and tie their knees together so they can't take very long steps. If we think of anymore we'll get back to you.
Wes is just jealous I didn't throw HIM an Ewok party :)
You'll have to post everything you decide to do so we'll have it for future reference! How fun!
Post a Comment