We decided to put up a blog for the Mike and Marci Truman family. Nothing fancy, just a place to post more pictures of us and to write about what is happening from week to week. It is going to be private, though, so I sent out email invites to my immediate family. I'm happy to invite anyone else from the extended family, but I don't have email addresses, so if you want an invite just email my mom or one of my siblings, they can pass it on to me, and I can send an invite. I hope everyone is doing well. We love you all. Mike Sunday, November 11, 2007
We wanted to tell you about our blog . . .
We decided to put up a blog for the Mike and Marci Truman family. Nothing fancy, just a place to post more pictures of us and to write about what is happening from week to week. It is going to be private, though, so I sent out email invites to my immediate family. I'm happy to invite anyone else from the extended family, but I don't have email addresses, so if you want an invite just email my mom or one of my siblings, they can pass it on to me, and I can send an invite. I hope everyone is doing well. We love you all. Mike
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
what a pleasant surprise to see the invite! way to go mike!
yea!
yeah! Hope we can be included!
I love blogging, and it is fun to see so much family and what they are doing. I would love to view your blog if you don't care? My email is Felsteadfamily@gmail.
Post a Comment