Wish we could have been with all of you to see your costumes! Saw Sam and Tommy at school, they looked cool! We had a ward trunk or treat and Suzy came to ours!
Way cute witch costume Lu!!! Where did you get it? Fun, fun!!!
Phil...new glasses? You two looked great!! love the costumes! What darling little kiddies too!
p.s. that picture of you and Kate! DARLING!
Lucinda,I hope you don't mind, but I put you on my blog list. So fun to see your family.
Hi Mandy! It is so fun to read your blog too. I'm getting acquainted with all my cousins through the blog network! Makes me feel connected!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wish we could have been with all of you to see your costumes! Saw Sam and Tommy at school, they looked cool! We had a ward trunk or treat and Suzy came to ours!
Way cute witch costume Lu!!! Where did you get it? Fun, fun!!!
Phil...new glasses? You two looked great!! love the costumes! What darling little kiddies too!
p.s. that picture of you and Kate! DARLING!
Lucinda,
I hope you don't mind, but I put you on my blog list. So fun to see your family.
Hi Mandy! It is so fun to read your blog too. I'm getting acquainted with all my cousins through the blog network! Makes me feel connected!
Post a Comment