Happy Birthday Phoebe!! We love you! (We didn't realize your birthday was April fools! Your family doesn't give you wrapped up empty boxes, do they!??)
Happy Birthday!! I still remember you taking me to the hydrotube when you were sixteen...just a few years ago. I need to come visit. See you soon, Mark
Thanks for the wishes everyone! Had a lovely day! however, I am getting old. The fact that I took you to the hydrotube 30 years ago Mark....aaahhhh. love you all!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Phoebe!! We love you! (We didn't realize your birthday was April fools! Your family doesn't give you wrapped up empty boxes, do they!??)
Happy Birthday Phoeb.....what a cute picture!! love ya sis!
Happy Birthday!! I still remember you taking me to the hydrotube when you were sixteen...just a few years ago. I need to come visit. See you soon, Mark
haha, thats a good idea lori. we haven't done that yet. next year!
Thanks for the wishes everyone! Had a lovely day! however, I am getting old. The fact that I took you to the hydrotube 30 years ago Mark....aaahhhh. love you all!
Post a Comment