Monday, April 14, 2008

Hawley Court

The kitchen . . .
imagine ovens in the white squares
stove top & hood in center
The dining room . . .
without a table

front room (library)

obviously not a real library not enough shelves

wall between library and entry. . .

You must use your imagination, but last weekend we actually sold the condo

and we must move by May 2! The race is on!

8 comments:

Mark and Maria said...

Looks SO GREAT!!! Congrats of selling your condo! Perfect timing and I'm sure that is such a relief!

lori said...

Ah! It's beautiful!! So glad the condo sold! But I didn't realize the move date was so soon - yikes!! Wish we were there to help move some boxes!

Abby said...

ooooh I'm liking it sooo much! Can't wait to come see it sometime!! Goodluck with the move!

Phoebe said...

Yeah the condo sold! Now work, work,...ahhh its looking so beautiful! So glad I've been there so I can envision it all!

Laurie said...

Soooo beautiful!! Love it ! Can't wait to see it person again.

suzy said...

LOVE IT!!! Can't wait for it to be done!

Marci said...

It is so beautiful! It is just like you described it to me--But in real life it is stunning!
congrats on the sale!

ztruman said...

Congratulations on the condo! Your house looks awesome! Can't wait to see it down.