Sunday, May 4, 2008
this summer's vacation
Hey everyone, I just thought we ought to open the dialogue regarding this summer's family vacation. We'll be winding up our week with the Steeds on the weekend of the 28/29 June and will be ready to party Truman style come 6/30. I heard talk a while back that Provo was off this year and we may stick around Las Vegas. Please confirm/deny if you have some solid information on that. If you don't have any solid info, this is a good time to start airing our opinions. We are happy to have the vacation in Vegas (especially because we get to stay at Mom's cool new house!), but if you all are looking for a reason to get out of town for the week, we liked really liked the Provo arrangement last year. Anyway, we can't wait to see you all soon! -Mike and family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'd love to get out of Vegas in July!!
We can get the rooms in Provo if they are wanted.
Sign us up for the rooms over the fourth of July from the second through the seventh is my best guess. What do you all think about those dates?
I thought we were going from the 30th through the 4th?
Mike, you are correct. The dates should be changed from the 30th to the fourth. Will that work for everyone else? Hope so!
Post a Comment