Saturday, December 13, 2008

Our November was
notable
Maddy's concert was
polished!
Then we had some
Thanksgiving visitors:


These two and their
Mom and Dad!


Lucy seated the
Thanksgiving guests:






And helped to set
the table.


The cousins
arrived,


The dinner was
FUN,


Then we took
a little
break
and
read
a book.


Travelled to Mark and Maria's to watch
a movie on the big screen.


THE NEXT MORNING
BRIGHT AND EARLY
WE CAUGHT
THE TRAIN!


WE ALL WENT!
EVEN GRANDPA!




WE RODE IN
THE INSIDE CARS,
AND THE OUTSIDE CARS!







HERE'S THE TRAIN!

HERE'S THE CONDUCTOR!



BABY GREY LIKED THE RIDE!


MEGGIE AND KATIE DID TOO!


WE WENT BACK TO ZACH AND
SANDY'S FOR LUNCH,

AND PLAY,




OUR DAD'S AND
GRANDPA
WATCHED THE
FOOTBALL GAME!






WE CAN'T WAIT FOR
CHRISTMAS!!


























4 comments:

Marci said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun! Wow, wish we could be there! Everyone is so grown up and Lu-I love your house, I've never seen your dining chairs or couches, they look great!

Mark and Maria said...

Oh, that's a great summary of the weekend. It was so fun! We LOVED being at your house for Thanksgiving! The food and company was so great!
P.S. The last pics of the boys are great! What a crack-up!

lori said...

This is too fun! I love those sleeping pictures too!! And the one of Lucy and Josh!
We're so glad we could be there! It was such a wonderful time!!!!!!

erica said...

Lu, I just wanted to tell you thanks for all your comments. I love them! I love looking at yours..when you update :) no pressure.