Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day, Grandma Truman

Lucy wanted to read you a story she wrote...







All of us Provo-ites feel "so sad" we can't be in "Lost" Vegas to give you a hug!

We love you and couldn't ask for a better Mother/Grandmother!!

4 comments:

Grandma lu said...

Oh, Lucy I love your story! I really like the part about turning into a princess and dancing! I can tell you have a amazing imagination! In the winter I like to be warm and cozy like a wooly sheep!

Tell your mom Happy Mother's Day for me and give your little brother Spencer a hug and your daddy too!

Love you!

erica said...

oh my goodness...could she be any cuter? ahh...she melts my heart! happy mothers day!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...I loved that! What a cute granddaughter you have!

Love,
Mary Jane :)

DeAnna Packer said...

I LOVED that beautiful story about a BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS from LOST Vegas also....
How wonderful to have such an influence on others that they take to the pen to imortalize you Lu.

You are a special Woman and I didn't wish you or Phil Happy Birthday last month.... So please accept our loving Happy Birthday now... DeAnna