
Just in case you think I never make the local news, here's the proof, but I now doubt even more what I read in the paper. I mentioned that we COMMISSIONED the art several times and yet the article states DONATED??? Don't I wish I still had the $5000 in the library budget. It is beautiful! And really worth it. Someday you'll have to come and see!
4 comments:
Way to go.. your famous!! Looks so cool! really need to come take a tour of not only the hosue under construction, but your school too!!
such fun!
So cool. Can't wait to see it!
I was able to see this story board in person yesterday. The picture does not do it justice. It is really AMAZING! Lu, you are the best librarian. I love to tell everyone at school that I'm related to you because you are so loved there! I constantly hear how amazing you are. Thanks for looking out for my kids...they love seeing grandma at school!
Cool Lu!!! What fun! You have a beautiful library!! How fun!
Post a Comment