This post is mostly for Suz and Joe while they are away. I get the privledge of watching Truman and Kate while they are in Jackson Hole (good luck Joe)! It's supposed to be payback since Suz and Joe watched our kids while we went to Seattle a while ago, but I think Mark and I got the good end of the deal...they watched our five and we're watch their two! Truman and Kate are awesome! We have had such a great time today. Here are some pictures for you Suz...your kids are so great and I am loving every minute of this!
Megan got home from preschool and it was "popcicle time!"

PLAY TIME!! Sam is home so let the Nintedo DS games begin!! Meg, Jessica and Kate make a great threesome! Kate is getting "baked" in the oven!
Except for this guy....
I like to call him the energizer bunny. He stayed up partying with balloons. We decided to try the bed and see if he would fall asleep, but he didn't yawn so that means he's not tired yet. :)Sooo...

at this very moment he's hanging out with Uncle Mark! He's not the only night owl around here! Don't worry Suz, he is being great! He's such a crack up and so fun to have around! Hope you're having fun!







3 comments:
Ah! What fun!!!!! Looks like Truman and Kate are in good hands...
You're such a fun mom, Maria! I hope I can be a mom like you someday!
Wow! Truman and Kate are going to feel like we are pretty low key at our house. I am so glad they have you. They look right at home.
Thank heavens for "cousins" such fun memories being made!! You make 7 kids look like a breeze Maria!!!
You are the cutest family!! Mark's relaxing pose on the couch looks pretty dang cute too!!! Have fun!
Post a Comment