Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Meet Rachel



The following is one of Rachel's first school assignments. We thought it was a pretty accurate description of our wonderful little girl:

Hello my name is Rachel Truman and I am going to tell you about my life. I was born in Las Vegas, Nevada on March 23, 1997. I have blond hair, blue eyes and am kind of short. I have 4 siblings 2 brothers 2 sisters (the girls rule the house). My mom's and dad's names are Mark and Maria. My dad is an orthodontist and my mom, well, pretty much takes care of us. I would consider myself musical, shy, friendly (at home at least) and fun to be around!

I like doing tons of stuff. But my favorite things to do are singing, reading, scrap booking, and piano. I also like learning. My favorite school subjects are Music and Art. My least favorite is Social Studies and Computer. I also like drawing and making B-day cards. You might be surprised but I also like baby sitting. I also like being around babies and little kids. I love music! If I had a studio I would never come out. I especially love country music. My favorite singer is Carrie Underwood. My favorite food is chicken rolls, for those of you who don't know what they are, they are rolls with chicken inside of them.

In the future I plan to get a scholarship to B.Y.U. I would like to gratduate in Health and Teaching. I would like to get married and have 6 children, 3 boys and 3 girls. I want to have a house just big enough to hold my family. I want to live in Salt Lake City Utah and live close to my family. When I am a grandma I would like to be a librarian (like my grandma) because I love being around little kids. If I can't be a librarian I would like to be a kindergarten teacher. In my life I plan to have a good home and raise a good family.

6 comments:

lori said...

This is completely heartwarming.
Rachel, we hope that Lucy will grow up to be like you!!!!!!

Abby said...

That is sooo cute! I can tell she is going to be a great writer like all of you guys!

Rachel said...

rach.. you are so grown up and so smart! i love the picture of you on the beach.. you look so cute! you need to write on the blog more often!!
love,
another rach

Phoebe said...

Rachel...
I loved this post! You are getting so grown up! I must agree with your choices of Carrie Underwood, and chicken rolls...definately two of my favorites as well!!! You are darling! Seems like forever since we've seen you guys!!+

Grandma lu said...

Oh, Rachel! I remember the day you were born! what a blessing you are to all of us. Love you, grandma lu

Laurie said...

Rachel....what a darling post. You are quite the little writer. So fun to read about what you like.
You are a beautiful singer...keep it up!!
Love you all,
Laurie