Tuesday, October 16, 2007


Happy Birthday
Maria!
We love you!

11 comments:

suzy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you have a good one! Geez, can I look like you pleeeeaze!

lori said...

Ditto, Suz :) What a beautiful picture!

Happy Brithday, Maria! I've been thinking about you all morning! You're pretty much my hero and everything I want to be in life! Over the past, what, almost five years(have Wes and I really been married that long??) I have loved watching you interact with your kids and with Mark and with everyone - it has taught me A LOT. Hope I can be such a beautiful, smart, thoughtful, fun, talented person someday!!!!!

We hope you have a wonderful birthday! We love you!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Maria!!! Hope you have a great day!
Love all you guys

Mark and Maria said...

HAPEY BIRTHDAY MOM!
I am useing your new computer right now .
It's cool because I'm in the living room and it still types to the kitchen.

LOVE YA!

-Rachel

Mark and Maria said...

It is a cool new computer! Rachel and I and Tom and Sam and Megan are all using it while Mark and Maria go out to dinner! Grandma lu

Phoebe said...

Happy Birthday Maria! Hope your birthday is as beautiful as you are!! You're a doll! And to think you have 5 kids...Way to go girl! Love to you all!

Laurie said...

I hate it when I'm the last one to comment....everyone has already said what I wanted to :) !!! Ditto to everyone's comments! You are a doll Maria....so fun to watch your cute little family grow.
You're a beautiful family....not just physically but inwardly as well!! Love you.

Grandma lu said...

Thank you for all your nice comments! I did have a great birthday. As you know from Rachel's comments, Mark got me an IMAC and it is so fun! He took me to dinner to my FAVORITE resturant in the world, Rosemarys. If you are in Vegas, you need to try it! It is pretty pricey, but on Wednesday nights it is ladies night and all girls get everything 50% off. It would make for a great girls night out! It takes at least 2 hours to eat there so we would have time for lots of visiting!
Anyway, thanks Lu for watching our kids and sorry we were out so late! Love you all! Maria

Mark and Maria said...

OK...that wasn't LBTRUMAN that published the above comment....she was still logged on from last night! :)

erica said...

Happy Belated Birthday Maria! You are BEAUTIFUL!!

Abby said...

oh man how did I miss this post... sorry! Happy birthday Maria!!!