These were taken yesterday after we brought Marci and Wesley home from the hospital. The kids just love to hold their little brother! Although Sophie is beginning to feel the impact of having her baby status revoked, she is still such a sweetheart. The first time she saw him in the hospital, she put her arms around him and said, "I wuv him." Monday, October 1, 2007
my middle name is Matthew, and I'm glad to be home
These were taken yesterday after we brought Marci and Wesley home from the hospital. The kids just love to hold their little brother! Although Sophie is beginning to feel the impact of having her baby status revoked, she is still such a sweetheart. The first time she saw him in the hospital, she put her arms around him and said, "I wuv him."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What CUTE kids! Thanks for sending the pictures. So glad that everything went well. Congratulations!!
I "wuv" him too! We can't wait to see him and all of you soon!
You all look so wonderful!
mike and marci.. your kids are adorable!! they look so much like the both of you!
the most beautiful children! what "happy" pictures!
These are SUCH darling pictures! I just keep looking and looking at them! We think of you guys every day and Lucy has been praying for "baby Wesley"
And Mark, Suzy told us about your arm!! AAAH! You're in our prayers too!
Ohhhh....what beautiful children! Little Wesley is darling! Love his middle name as well :)! So glad he arrived safely and you are all doing well. Love you all!!
Post a Comment