One thing I love about you Laurie is that you have a way of making everyone around you feel so loved and welcome...I think it runs in your family! But what a great attribute to have as a RS pres! I agree with everybody, you will be awesome!!
Thanks all of you for your love and support. Thanks Lu for the scripture....I will appreciate the prayers for I definately need them. This is a daunting calling and I am looking forward to feeling comfortable with it...is that possible? I love you all and am so grateful for such an incredibly wonderful family!!!
Way to go Sis! You will be wonderful! Just remember the advice we got a few years ago..."I can do hard things" I agree with Maria you have an "endearing" spirit! You will be the best!
7 comments:
Ah! Laurie! How exciting for your whole ward!!!
You'll be fabulous!!
I've been waiting for someone to post this exciting news! You will be fantastic laur! Can't wait to be a visitor.
yeah mom! You will be so good!
Laurie...you will be so good!!! Your picture is beautiful!
One thing I love about you Laurie is that you have a way of making everyone around you feel so loved and welcome...I think it runs in your family! But what a great attribute to have as a RS pres! I agree with everybody, you will be awesome!!
Thanks all of you for your love and support. Thanks Lu for the scripture....I will appreciate the prayers for I definately need them. This is a daunting calling and I am looking forward to feeling comfortable with it...is that possible? I love you all and am so grateful for such an incredibly wonderful family!!!
Way to go Sis! You will be wonderful! Just remember the advice we got a few years ago..."I can do hard things" I agree with Maria you have an "endearing" spirit! You will be the best!
Post a Comment