Sunday, November 18, 2007

Movie time

A REMINDER TO FORWARD ALL YOUR VIDEOS, PICTURES, & MUSIC TO LORI AND WES FOR THE ANNUAL TRUMAN FAMILY VIDEO!

3 comments:

Mike said...

Wes,
Do you want us to send you a CD with the pictures?
Mike

wes said...

Sorry to not respond for so long. Just got back from Ohio an hour ago. Yeah, get us your CD with pictures and you can email us the song titles. Same as usual, about 40 family pictures and about 10 mixed family, you can send video clips if you want. (We in no way promise that this will be as good as Marks passed productions.)

Laurie said...

Way to go Wes to take on that project...I want one of my family...are you reading this Abby or Amy???? :)
Where are you Lu....you haven't updated for a while.....life gets too busy. I check the blogs before I go to bed...kind of my nightly ritual. Love you all!!