Grey is so cute! It makes me baby hungry, but still not enough to be pregnant:) Next time Suzy is down I'll just have to hold him.
I'm sure you are grateful grandparents!! I can't believe you already have 19, going on 20 grandchildren!! You are such great grandparents and we are so grateful for you!
Love to see all these faces!! And amen to Maria! We're so grateful for you, Grandma and Grandpa Truman!!!
such darling kids! such wonderful grandparents! hope to see you soon!
previous comment from me! hahahphoebe
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Grey is so cute! It makes me baby hungry, but still not enough to be pregnant:) Next time Suzy is down I'll just have to hold him.
I'm sure you are grateful grandparents!! I can't believe you already have 19, going on 20 grandchildren!! You are such great grandparents and we are so grateful for you!
Love to see all these faces!!
And amen to Maria! We're so grateful for you, Grandma and Grandpa Truman!!!
such darling kids! such wonderful grandparents! hope to see you soon!
previous comment from me! hahah
phoebe
Post a Comment