Saturday, August 18, 2007

THE 60'S ARE GOING TO BE GOOD . . .

SISTERS, SISTERS
NEVER WERE THERE
MORE DEVOTED
SISTERS!




Thanks for the
60
flowers, girls!
I smile every time I look at them!
Today they are blooming and beautiful!
My back is getting better
and I'm going to enjoy
every day!
The 60's will be good!
Love You!

3 comments:

Grandma lu said...

On my birthday on the couch with my knees under a pillow reading ECLIPSE while Phil entered my school work and brought me treats and ice water. Not as celebratory as the usual BD but endearing and my back feels much better. By Monday I should be good! Hummm. . . Edward or Jacob? Jacob for me!

Laurie said...

So glad your back is feeling better. What a nice and attentive husband....way to go Phil!!! Hope he had a great birthday as well.
Our house is pretty quiet today. Everyone has gone home and Matt is getting ready to leave next week.
Crazy!!! I've got to get reading NEW MOON so I can read ECLIPSE and be able to join in the fun.....
Love ya Lu....so glad you're feeling better

Laurie said...

Thanks for posting a pic of the flowers...sorry they weren't opened up...you never know what you're going to get. O'well a new surprise everyday as they open up.