Sunday, August 19, 2007

MY NEW FAVORITE BOOK!

austenland


Suzy mentioned she'd heard the book was good,
after three days in the house resting my back . . .
Suzy and I headed to the bookstore,
wanted to get Horation Hornblower books for grandpa . . .
but, you know how it is in a bookstore . . .
Bought two copies for my library,
Suzy read one last night, I read the other. . .
will have to pay for them myself ,
Suzy and I will want to keep the books!
The book made me
LAUGH OUT LOUD
over and over again!
It is romantic, halarious,
witty, clever, amazing, did I mention
halarious!
Only one prerequisite,
you must watch PRIDE AND PREDIJUCE
(any version will do) or read it
BEFORE you read this book!
If you loved the Stephenie romances you will
absolutely ADORE this book!
I am still smiling!
I can't wait for the movie to be made!
Shannon and Stephenie are friends and Shannon
used to be a stand up comedienne!
Read it soon and let me know what you think.
Don't you just love the name Henry?

5 comments:

Abby said...

oh man I dont know if I can handle any more books. I've read more books in the last.... umm my whole life this month! I'll think about it! Sounds good though :!

Grandma lu said...

Abby you will love it. It will make you laugh! And it is so romantic. Short, funny, and so much fun! I am glad you are back on the bloggin scene!

Phoebe said...

Wow... I agree with abby, I'm having a hard time keeping up! Just finished Eclipse! Wow and I have to agree...Jacob's for me!! Everywhere i've been this weekend I "spot" him! I hope Bella knows what she's doing!!!

lori said...

This is on my list! CAN'T WAIT!

Abby said...

ah I havent even read eclipse yet! I was in such a hurry to get it, but now I can't seem to pick it up!