
Here is the latest in the building
top right Dad measuring
for pocket doors between
family room, court yard. . .
Next shot from Family room to front door
Then kitchen nook and garage and in order left to right:
Library
Courtyard
Dining Room through courtyard
Trusses
Family room looking at front door
Family room on south wall looking north
As if you could discern any of that looking at these photos!
The move from our tiny condo to a house will be
monumental.
How will we find each other!
3 comments:
Ahhh.. Its looking like a house!! How exciting!! You are going to be in heaven!! How's school??!! Busy, crazy? At least you can look forward to checking the progress on your house each night!! fun, fun!
WOW. I'll be honest: I can't make the rooms out! But I'm sure there're there!! It IS looking like a house, though! It's going to be so beautiful! We can't wait to see it!
Can't wait to see your house in person. It is looking great. I'm with Lori...can't quite distinquish the rooms, but it won't take long. Hope school is going well today....wow, what a fast summer! Matt is off today.....wow...empty nesters.. (sort of) that is a crazy thought.
Keep the pictures coming of the progress on the house, it's fun to watch.
Post a Comment