Here's just a few more pics of the time we spent with Truman and Kate. They sure are cute! Even though Kate wasn't fully prepared to go the the park because we forgot her swimsuit, Megan made sure she left the house beautiful. Megan applied strawberry flavored lipgloss to her lips just before we left. Megan can't go anywhere without it!
Love you guys.







3 comments:
Can you believe how lucky I am???
And she WASHED ALL THEIR CLOTHES SHE SENT HOME....we owe you guys BIG TIME! Truman can't understand why our whole family can't just live with Mark and Maria, and quite frankly...either can I! :)
Thanks for everything you two! I couldn't have gone away and been relaxed if they weren't staying with people that I totally and completely trust, and who love my kids too! We love you guys!
A few favorite quotes for the week:
Lucy: "Is Kitty okay?
I already have the illustrator chosen for the picture book, Lori!
Truman: (looking at the hand held shower hanging by its cord) "That looks like a line a monkey could climb." He was pretending to be a monkey!
It was fun having Truman and Kate. I took some pictures too, but I didn't wash any clothes and just one more quote from Truman: "I want to stay at Sam and Tommy's house!", followed by "then can we go to Harry's and Ben's?"
Maria, you're amazing! You too, Suzy, after surviving your trip!
We love and miss you all!!!
Post a Comment