Tommy, you look so grown up!!! What a handsome boy!!! I love your suit!
Thanks Lu for stopping by on your way home. It was fun to see you for a minute!!! We ARE going to come down to check out the new house...just don't know when???
Thanks for taking care of Grandma today too. Hope Phil's back is feeling better.
Tommy! I don't think eight-year-olds come better looking than this! We're so proud of you!! We hope you had a wonderful day! We've been thinking about you!
Tommy is soo handsome!!! Sounds like a fun, exciting day! Thanks for coming by Lu to see Addie and cheer her up! Things are improving daily I think!!! Love you!
6 comments:
A beautiful day, an amazing boy, and a chapel full of friends and family. We had such a fun day and Tommy was ready and prepared to be baptized.
His dad gave him a wonderful blessing as he was confirmed. Then back to Tommy's house for Maria's special lunch and visiting.
Congratulations, Tommy you look like a missionary already!
way to go tommy! you look so growm up and handsome in your suit!i can't believe that you are 8 years old!!
Tommy, you look so grown up!!! What a handsome boy!!! I love your suit!
Thanks Lu for stopping by on your way home. It was fun to see you for a minute!!! We ARE going to come down to check out the new house...just don't know when???
Thanks for taking care of Grandma today too. Hope Phil's back is feeling better.
Tommy! I don't think eight-year-olds come better looking than this! We're so proud of you!! We hope you had a wonderful day! We've been thinking about you!
tommy is a little stud!
Tommy is soo handsome!!! Sounds like a fun, exciting day!
Thanks for coming by Lu to see Addie and cheer her up! Things are improving daily I think!!! Love you!
Post a Comment