Friday, September 28, 2007

trailing clouds of glory . . .






Marci and Wesley are still in the hospital and doing great! Wesley dwarfs all of the other babies in the nursery. It's nice to have a big healthy baby. Of course, that's easy for dad to say, I didn't have to deliver him. But the delivery went well, and we feel very blessed to have another boy join our family. The kids are so excited for him to come home. Thanks for all of your thoughts and prayers. We love you,
the Mike Trumans
(sorry the layout is so goofy on this posting, I have not idea how to post pictures in that cool little collage)

7 comments:

lori said...

we've been checking back every ten minutes to see if pictures were posted yet!!!

Thanks for taking time to give us a peek at little Wesley! He's DARLING! Looks just like your family.

Marci - you're beautiful! Hope you're feeling alright.

Wes just stepped out...ahh! He'll be so excited to see these when he comes home!!

WE LOVE YOU!!!

Grandma lu said...

Hooray for Wesley! He is a big baby! Suzy was that size when she was born! I love big healtly babies too!

Marci you look great and Jake and Maggie look so thrilled almost as thrilled as their dad!

We can't wait to come see him!

Love you guys!

DeAnna Packer said...

I had to pop in to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
The Packer People all cheer the exciting news.
Marci, What a big beautiful baby! Hope the delivery went well. It is always good to get those little angels (or half-grown cherubs) safely here.
Love to your family, DeAnna

Rachel said...

yeah mike and marci!! thats a big baby.. wow! i'm so glad all is well.. your kids are so darling and getting so big! Marci, you look great! post more pictures soon.. i love staying caught up with everyone through the blog!

wes said...

Good to see that he's as cute as your other babies. But I have to say he's a step ahead in the name game. =)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Mike and Marci! I was so happy to see that you had your baby. I love the name... and he looks just like the other kids. Hope you are all doing well!

Phoebe said...

congrats Truman family! What a beautiful baby!! Just want to pinch those little cheeks!! You look great Marci (you too Mike) What an exciting time!! We love you all!!