
So many powerful testimonies, such a spiritual feast. "Have [I] seen the hand of the Lord in [my] life today?", do I choose the best, am I seeking santification?
One thing I know, all the mothers in our family are "Mothers who Know!" and all the fathers know too!
How grateful we are for the testimony of Christ. Share your conference response. I'll be waiting. Have a great week!
8 comments:
I loved every minute of conference. Lighting the path away from my dark gloomy past months :). Loved Sis. Beck's talks to mothers. Made me feel so good knowing that my babies are home with me. Now, just to go forward...
Loved it too. Ditto to the comments thus far.
Couldn't fight the tears during Elder Worthlin's talk.
Thought Elder Holland and Elder Nelson did a BEAUTIFUL job clarifying a few of our most defining, but also most controversial doctrines.
Loved Pres. Hinckley's "why can't I ever repeat myself?!" wit. :)
Loved the talk about noticing the hand of the lord in our lives and in our childrens lives and then finding a way to preserve it. Made me want to be a better journal writer like Uncle Eric.....
wow lori... we commented at the exact same time! right as I published yours came up...
You blogging girls are "writing" and journaling all the time. I just hope you are publishing/printing your work. We used to do a FHE journal, a sprial notebook that was partly calendar, partly record and when I read it it brings back such memories. I am trying to be Eric too, Abby. He is like Wilford Woodruff, because of him we have a much more comprehensive history of the early church.
Being a mother, I too just ate up everything about mothers! It makes me want to be so much better and I love that about conference. I have a short-term memory problem (I like to blame that on being a mother) :) so I don't remember a lot of details about the talks, I just remember they were so good and inspiring.
The one thing I absolutly LOVE about conference is the spirit it brings into the home. OK, except for the moments that we were "yelling" at our kids to be quiet or stop fighting and just sit down and listen! But really, listening to the leaders of the church brings the best spirit into our home. I loved conference and look forward to rewatching and reading the talks in the Ensign. Love you all!
I loved everthing too...one that I have retained and thought about since was President Packer's talk. Somehow he made the old truth "every calling is important" really come to life for me.
I agree, absolutely loved conference...always makes me feel slightly guilty but gives me renewed desire to improve. Elder Snow was a favorite this time...Are we serving enough? Can't believe Jeannie was only 60? Love to see those home town boys at the pulpit!
Post a Comment