This a repeat of my new blog....I couldn't resist! I have actually just taken my internal dialogue and put it to paper, metaphorically speaking. But you've got to go to www.mormon.org and watch the videos of all the people. So powerful! They are actual conversion stories and they will stand out and the Spirit will speak to those that are searching all over! It's amazing! Great FHE!
So fun to see everyone last night! Wish Dad could have been there! Oh well, I guess since you're Bishop and HAVE to be at your meetings...we'll forgive you! :)
Wish Mike and Wes's families could be here! Love you all...suzy
Monday, August 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Congrats! on Suzy's new baby!! so fun!! love her new blog!!
The announcement is out! Baby number 19 for us!
Wes, Lori when you have a second in this buzy week add Suzy's blog to our links. I should know how to do that. Can I?
Thinking about your crazy week every day.
love, grandma lu
We added it yesterday afternoon...isn't it showing up? Bother. We can see it on our computer. We'll look into it!!
Thanks for the thoughts! And YEA for 19!!!!! (Anyone heard how Marci is doing? Haven't talked to them for a while)
It was there! I just didn't look! Sorry, Lori!
Post a Comment