Saturday, August 11, 2007

A step at a time . . .

It's been a slow process . . .





SLOWLY, SLOWLY, SLOWLY, SAID THE SLOTH . . .



NOW, SUDDENLY . . .



MOVING RIGHT ALONG!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

so exciting!! i can't wait to see it!

lori said...

AH! That's great!!! (Lucy was a little confused when I told her this was grandma and grandpa truman's house...She would look at me blankly and then start talking about her "owie" on her ankle... "then grandma fixed it up! And I went to bed! And gra-ma truman said 'ga-night!'"
And then she starts into memories of "the castle! with kate! and the boy! (Truman, I assume)"
I believe the weekend she spent with you lives on as one of the most vivid memoris of her life!

Oh, and lately, whenever Wes says "cool" - she says sharply, "No! Grandpa Truman says 'cool'! You say 'solid'!"

She loves you two!! We do too!

Grandma lu said...

Framing nearly complete, trusses next. Kind of exciting and really scary but I am fighting the panic and trying to enjoy it! Dad loves to walk around and measure everything and we then negotiate (well, he does) with the framers about the errors. Those we can live with we let go those we can't we have them correct. Don't remember the Bountiful house being so intense, don't think it was.