Get ready for FAMILY PICTURES!!! We (meaning those I could get a hold of) are working it out! We're thinking "dressy-casual." (I think that's what it's called...) Boys: plain polo shirts (gap has them online 2 for 25$, and Target online 6.99$ each) You choose the colors you like. Now, older boys...khaki slacks. Young boys...khaki pants or shorts. If the shirts are tucked in with a belt it will be dressy enough. Flip flops or sandals are great. Moms...have at it! We're thinking skirts. For example, I'm wearing a yellow skirt, white T-shirt, and my nicest flip flops. (That is if I can't find sandals first.) So whatever you've got, go for it! Little girls...sundresses. Big girls...probably skirts and Ts with casual sandals/flip flops.
Hopefully this will all work out. They are casual pictures...and remember, these are just "guidelines" not "rules." :)
Another topic, we are going to do a little service project on our day. (Thank you mom, for suggesting it.) There was an old folks home I used to go to with my roommates and we're thinking about having all the kids who want/can go either sing or play the piano or whatever talent they want for the people in the home. So everyone start thinking about what you can do! :)
AND... Maria and I were talking about having some type of silly Lip Sync or talent show where EVERYONE does something! Come one guys...it would fun! I've got PlayStation Sing Song...karaoke! So start thinking so we can get some good video for to watch in ten years! :)
ONE MORE THING...everyone blog back and put the T-shirt size of every individual in their family! It's T-shirt time for the Truman Family Reunion!
Can't wait to see everyone! Let me know your input! Love you guys!
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How fun, Suz!! Thanks for these great ideas! We were thinking about a picture too - have you already found someone to take it? We had mentioned it to one of our friends who does great photog...would you like us to confirm with her or do you have another plan?
And do you want just solid colors for the girls as well as the guys- or are patterns OK?
LOOOVE the service project idea!
That will be the highlight of the whole trip, I'm sure!!
Awesome ideas for a day Sis. I would probably take a medium and Lori a small unless the sizes run small and then I'll want a large and she'll want a medium. See you in 9-10 days!
Lori, I just confirmed with Ashlee for pictures. Thanks though! I had already mentioned it to her a while ago and she said she's been wanting a reason to come up. But, I'm glad to know there is someone there just incase! :)
With the clothes, I don't know. Maria and I we thinking that little girls will be fine with patterns...but you what, wear what you've got solid or patterned! We want it to be pretty causal. My family's kind of (and I'm streching that meaning) coordinating color scheme wise...like that makes any sense! Let me know! :)
Okay, I was a little rushed writing this...not drunk like it seems!
Post a Comment