Breakfast
approx. 9:00 am: leave for SLC, This Is The Place Heritage Park (TITPHP)
10:00 am - 12:00 pm: TITPHP
-Adult entry: $8
-children entry (3-11): $6
-Seniors (55+): $6 (way to go Mom and Dad)
(entry fee includes unlimited train rides + 3 activities; activities include:
Pioneer Chores — Gardiner Cabin; Paper Hats — Andrus Half-way House; Glue Wool on Lamb — Jewkes Home; Lessons — Heber East Ward School; Deseret Dollars — Bank; *Cookie, Bread Baking demo — Kimball Home; Dancing — Pack Home; *Basket Weaving — Pay Cabin; *Leather Bracelet — Hickman Cabin; Paper Snake, *Sand Art — Rich Home; Lacing Cards — Anderson Home; **Leather Snake Pull — Johnson Saddlery; **Arrowhead Key Chain — Fairbanks Home (*Three Free w/Admission, Additional for $1) Other Things To Do:
Watch Our Blacksmith & Our Furniture-maker Work Their Trades; *Ride A Pony — Petting Corral; Pioneer Playground — Roberts Cabin; Photography — Telegraph Office Put yourself in an authentic pioneer picture;Petting Corral — Enter At Livery Stable; *Wagon Ride — Wagon Stop At Playground; Western Museum — Huntsman Hotel, upstairs See one of the best saddles collections in the West)
12:00 pm: Lunch at TITPHP picnic area (we'll be serving little caesar pizza; soft drinks/water; and some fruit/veggies)
1:00 pm: travel to Park City Mountain Resort (PCMR); naps for the children en route
1:45 pm: PCMR activities, including:
-alpine slide ($11, single driver; $5, child ride along; driver book of 5, $50; ride along book of 5, $13)
-alpine coaster (this one is new) ($17, single driver; $5, child passenger; slide/coaster combo ticket, $22)
-zip rider ($19)
-Little Miners Park (for the kids: merry-go-round, airplane ride, space train) (one ride, $3; book of 10 rides, $22)
-miniature golf ($6)
approx. 4:00 pm: head back to Provo (take the back way to Provo from Park City)
5:00 pm: Dinner (???, maybe a BBQ back at the dorms)
Hope this set up will work for everyone. The one thing I'm not too sure about is naps for the little ones. I hope the drive up to Park City will work. If not, we'll have to find something that will work. Anyway, we can't wait to see you all on Saturday/Sunday!
2 comments:
Sounds great! Speaking of naps we have been meaning to post that Lori's parents are more than willing to have us put kids down for naps there if need be. Either on Tues or Thur or both. If it works into the plans it's available.(pool also available to non napping parents) See you this weekend!
Hey Trumans....what a fun family reunion....How about planning US one!!!! Hahaha you are all such great organizers and planners and I lack those qualities so much!!! I just got home from spending a few days in Las Vegas and got to spend some time with Lucinda and Suzy!!!!! Thanks so much gals...I had such a great time and I love my new bedding...first time to Anthropology!!! I'm hooked!
I'm finally cooling off....it really is hotter in Vegas!
Post a Comment