Just a quick link to the site of the new Springs Preserve:
http://www.springspreserve.org/html/home.html
Went Monday with the librarian from the Meadows to meet with the event planner there to discuss plans for the librarians' convention we are planning.
Can hardly believe it is in Las Vegas, made me feel like I was at the Getty! Not an art museum, but equally as well designed and executed. I am amazed! We are a real "big city" now. There are places for the big kids, the little kids, and all of us. I loved the amphitheatre, the interactive exhibits, the kids playground.
Some summer evening let's go about five and have dinner there and then stay a few hours when it is cooler. Then in the fall when it really cools down we can go spend the day. It will take a day to explore it all. Maybe Thanksgiving or Christmas when we are all together again.
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lori,
Why can't I link the word to the web site like you can? We'll have to have a blogging mini class this next week.
When you type a post are you on "Edit HTML" mode or "Compose" mode - if you switch to the latter, there is a graphic that looks like a tiny globe and a little chain "link"...
If that's completely confusing, I'll just show you when you're here! We can't wait!!!
Post a Comment