I have a memory about Dad that I always think about when I think of him. This is when we were in Kansas; I was probably 6-7 years old. Dad had promised to take me swimming, just me and him, and I was excited. When the day came and he got back from work he had an unexpected conflict, but I wasn't about to let him off the hook. I begged and cried and moaned-all the time reminding him, "you promised!" Then he looked down at me -and I can remember a tear in his eye. The next thing I remember is being on Dad's back that night while he swam us across the pool. Thanks Dad!!!
1 comment:
I have a memory about Dad that I always think about when I think of him. This is when we were in Kansas; I was probably 6-7 years old. Dad had promised to take me swimming, just me and him, and I was excited. When the day came and he got back from work he had an unexpected conflict, but I wasn't about to let him off the hook. I begged and cried and moaned-all the time reminding him, "you promised!" Then he looked down at me -and I can remember a tear in his eye. The next thing I remember is being on Dad's back that night while he swam us across the pool. Thanks Dad!!!
Post a Comment