Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Lagoon day is set up for Thursday the 27th of June. We will be able to go after 11:00 in the morning. We will have to pay parking ($7/car) when we arrive. We have a pavilion just for our family so if we want to bring food, strollers, whatever we can. I will be receiving the passes and meal vouchers at the beginning of next week. The meal vouchers will allow you to go to multiple vendors in the park so that you can pick and choose what you want for one meal. I will post more info as it becomes available.

3 comments:

suzy said...

That works for us!

Grandma lu said...

Great! Thanks for doing all that.

Abby said...

I love that you guys are planning this via the blog.. I'm jealous! Sounds like its going to be a fun vacation! You should post pictures of all the fun!